Tuesday, November 6, 2007

..and now for something completely different!!





In my intro I said that I like to try most crafts, so here are a few of my first attempts at scrapping. I must admit to being overwhelmed by the size - I never quite seem to get it right. I have met some lovely scrapping buddies thro' my attendance of the Papermaze crops - although I will say that, apart from my first visit, I have never finished a page!! back me up girlies! lolxx
If you knew my Sian you'd know what a tomboy she is! so a page for the shoes was a must, as well as journalling the purchasing of them, which was a real laugh! poor ol' Sian!!
My Josh is the one with the ball in the two action shots.
And last but not least my precious Ty!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great photos and LOs Carol. Would I be able to walk in those shoes??? Lol don't think so but Sian look lovely.

Anonymous said...

Looks great

Irish3 said...

I came looking for Ty after I saw your comment on my Riley and they do look just alike!! Your Ty is beautiful!
Riley is quite a handful I don;t think he realizes he isn't a puppy anymore..
Thanks for the nice words! I'm off to check out more of your beautiful artwork!