Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag you're it - Colour Challenge



This week over on Tag you're it the challenge is to make a tag using brown, green and pink - here's my take on the theme....


Its been totally manic this week - and I can't believe that its Friday again! mind you, it does mean that I'll meet up with the girls tomorrow at the Papermaze crop!! we always have such a good time and a great laugh! and great inspiration from those very clever girls that crop!! just got to find some piccies......

TFL xx

5 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful Carol, loving your tags!

See you at crop!

Zuzu's Blog said...

nice Job Carol.. you make beautiful tags! its a nice colour combo. i may have to have a go at it when I get back to crafting x

Sarah said...

I adore this tag Carol, truly a beautiful tag!

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous tag Carol - love how you have used the colours and those beads are gorgeous
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

stamp and scrape said...

I love the unusual shades you chose for this tag. TFS
Ros