Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well!

I have an announcement to make......a few weeks ago, Anne and Sam, over on Tag you're it, asked me if I would consider becoming part of their design team - and so I have joined along with Dawn, Kath and Sarah in becoming part of the new team! So, I hope that you will all pop over to the Tag you're it blog and join in the fun....

This weeks theme is "Altered Fabric Flowers" and here's my take:-



The background of the tag is my latest fav technique!, the flower started off white and has been embossed, distressed, sprayed, stamped and beaded, the flower in the centre was stamped with a text stamp a brad thro' the middle and of course the usual beaded pin! finished it off....

TFLXX

11 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

congratulations Carol, not suprised though your work is awesome. See you tomorrow xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag Carol and love the altered flowers
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

stamp and scrape said...

Congratulations Carol - what an amazing first contribution as new team member.
Ros

hotpotato said...

Who's a clever girlie then!! Congrats you deserve it....Janina xx

Melanie said...

congratulations! well deserved!
xx

Jo Nevill said...

Many, many congrats Carol. This tag is stunning.

Take care,

Jo x

Penny said...

Congratulations - what brilliant news that you are now on the team!! I just adore how you've altered the flower, it looks stunning!

Anne said...

Fantastic Carol!! I love your tag and am really pleased you decided to join us! Welcome Aboard! xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

So love this tag & the colours are so autumnal... yummy.

Lorraine xxx

Mandy Chilvers said...

congrats carol

Roxy said...

Congratulations Carol! I just got back in town and am cheking out what you girls have been up to.