Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge - rounded corners....

I just adore basic grey! I love all the collections, and if I'm honest have quite a few of them!!!

So, the basic grey challenge blog is right up my street - this weeks challenge is entitled "All Round" -so, here is my entry:-

The edges of the card blank and the paper were rounded with a corner punch. The background paper is from scarlets letter, the circle is cut using nestabilities and then embossed with the cuttlebug, the image is a Sugar Nellie Stamp and is one of Leanne Ellis' new images, this has been shaded using water colour pencils....the flowers were from a little selection I have hanging around!! lolxx

Hope you're all having a good week.

Our precious Ty is currently having an overnight stay at the vets as he's been very poorly just lately. So, not really thinking that straight at the mo, the house is far too quiet and still!

TFL xx

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card Carol. I love all the different elements & the colours are great too.

Thinking of Ty. Hope he's back home soon. XXX

Galina Varese said...

Most adorable card, Carol!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Carol your card is gorgeous love the girlie stamp. Hope Ty is much better and back home with you. See you tomorrow

Suex

Nat said...

Aww poor ty, hope he makes a swift recovery!

Love the card, and what a cute stamp she is!!! Lovely work as always, have enjoyed the catch up :)
xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the papers are wonderful. Chris x