Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ismaki sketch challenge

I'm not one for sketches, never seen to quite get it right - but, I'm in the mood to try new things and so when I stumbled across Ismaki challenge blog I decided to give it a go - I've got LOADS of birthdays in March and thought these new challenge blogs I'm stumbling across will help me make them all!! (well thats the idea!)

so, here's my take.....

The background is distressed edge co-ordinations paper which was faux stiched around the edge, the patterned paper comes from Pink Paisley, the lady, one of my all time fav stamps is by Rubber Stampede - and has been shaded using watercolour pencils. The felt is by Queen and co and the flowers by prima a bit of bling has been added to the centre.

TFL xx

9 comments:

Janice said...

That's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

super extra
comme carte ....
bizz Mu

Beth said...

Carol, I love this card and that stamp is absolutely gorgeous. You've done the colouring so natural and soft, it works well with the rest of your design. XX

Kristin said...

Very pretty card and colors! Just thought I'd stop by to say hello and wish you a good week!

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely Carol. Gorgeous colours. Love your bling. :)

Hazel said...

I love the muted shades of this card - it's stunning. Just been catching up with your other recent fab crafting too. x

Anonymous said...

A romantic one !
Really nice !

Angelnorth said...

I'm not surprised that's one of your favourite stamps - she's lovely! Fab card you've made with her too, love it!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gorgeous card Carol !!!!!

See you Saturday.