Thursday, June 18, 2009

Month 2 week 6 - "Home"

Hiya All!
I can't believe that its Friday, again, and we're already on week 6 of our Something Completely Different blog journey - I hope those that are taking part are enjoying the challenges and for those that haven't joined us yet, just come along and join in the fun!

This week it's Ang's turn to choose the theme and to write up the blog, and she has chosen "HOME" so that gives you lots of room (lol get it!) to play doesn't it!! Don't forget its still Tag month and the lovely kath is still our special GD - If you haven't visited her blog do pop along and peruse her lovely cards.

So, this weeks Home Tag:-

umm what can I say?? lolxx, white card base cut into a house shape, made a mask by cutting zigzags into white paper and then inking each side seperately, inked a la T!m! overstamped with text stamp...the "dream" embellie and the flowers are made from clay and coloured with mica, the door was hand drawn (yeah I know you can tell!!) and coloured using watercolour pencils, I then coated it with glossy accents T!m's bird stamp and a rub on number finish off my home!!

Do pop on over to SCD and see the other gorgeous "Home" creations the DT have come up with....If you would like to take part, but, don't have a blog to show your creations, email me HERE and I'll pop them on site for you as an email submission....

TFL xx

11 comments:

Ellen said...

I like your house tag, specially the door. it looks so fairytale like.

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful tag

Kathy said...

ohhh this is so sweet - that little door looks very inviting....

Hazel said...

This is fab, Carol. I'm just sorry I haven't joined in SCD for the last couple of times - will catch up when I can x

Kaz said...

Love the house Carol, especially the door.

Gez Butterworth said...

Super house tag Carol. That door is awesome.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Special ((hugs)) just for Ty.xx

Meikoningin said...

Very beautiful house tag :) Lots of other pretty things on your blog btw :D

Galina Varese said...

Great tag Carol!

Angelnorth said...

Great tag - I love your hand drawn door, lots of character!

Dawn said...

Hiya Carol

Loved your tag - it's like a wee fairy door... gorgeous..

My house is a Kadoodle stamp by christine Dark available at The Craft Barn...

Hope you are all well

Hugs
Dawn
xx

CLARE said...

Brilliant Carol - loving those clay flowers and the little bird stamps