Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tando Creative part 3

and this time Joanne and I are trying utee/triple embossing and seeing how the board reacts...

For my jigsaw piece I used versamark with cosmic shimmer ultra thick embossing crystals, this was repeated twice, then I inked up my stamp with black versafine and added another layer of versamark to the piece - ontop of that I sprinkled cosmic shimmer ultra thick in lapis sapphire, midnight blue and lava black and whilst still moulten pushed my stamp into the enamel....a few minutes later......................

not the easiest thing in the world to photograph, but irl its really striking!

When you do this technique the enamel and the base get exceptionally hot - the board hasn't warped or reacted to the heat at all (well, apart from getting hot! but, thats to be expected of all bases when this technique is used).

All the white board pieces used by Joanne and myself for these technique pieces are now available to buy through BubblyFunk....

Pop on over to Tando Creative and see what Joanne has made.....

TFL xx

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh it looks absolutely stunning Carol.xx

Ellen said...

gorgeous creation

what are you doing to me?? now I need to go shopping.