Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tando Creative

Joanne and I are showcasing some more new Tando Creative white chipboard pieces today...so pop on over and take a look! Joanne has created the most gorgeous necklace, you'll all be totally blown away with it!! I was!

Today we're "Cracking up" using viva crocco paint on the board to see how it fairs....

Here's my piece:-

The base is the new jigsaw piece - I just love altering jigsaws....the first layer was the bronze crocco which I plastered on quite thick inorder to get the deep crevices and then to hi-light same, I added distress stickles - unfortunately, I didn't like it, so added more crocco in blackberry - most board would have struggled with the amount of paint and textures thrown at it, but, it hasn't warped or separated in anyway, shape or form - which is great when you change your mind with pieces (as often as me!! lol). The cracks were hi-lighted using a gold dauber. The middle section is a moo shaped piece of board covered with textured metal, a flower and some watch parts finished it all off.

The next piece that Joanne and I will be showcasing will be next Tuesday so I hope you'll join both of us then.

TFL xx

3 comments:

Laura said...

Carol, these are great textures and a great tutorial.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Wow Carol this is fantastic! love the material book and distressed pieces as well, you've been busy!!! see you Saturday...

Unknown said...

I love the Meta texture it looks so much fun!

Love Dawn xx