Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tando Technique Wednesday

yet another Wednesday, where does time go? although I must admit I could get use to these short weeks at work!!

This week my DT buddy Joanne and I decided to try heat embossing on the Tando.  We've used other forms of embossing but never the one method we all try first! so, here are my efforts...

Using the Tando arch I stamped with a clear embossing pad and embossed with clear powder.  I then coloured over the image with distress inks and then wiped off with a towel.  The grungepaper butterfly, beaded pin, tissue tape and small steampunk cut outs finish off the piece.

Then I did this...


wavy edged twinchie coloured with distress stains and then stamped and embossed with gold powder...but, what to do with it...

Perhaps this?
Pop on over to the Tando blog and see what Joanne has created.

Do call into the DT blog regularly as there are always some gorgoeus creations up to inspire you...

TFL xx

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

These are both fab Carol, really love what you did with the twinchie over the image on the base card!

Zoechaos said...

These are fabulous Carol, love the colour schemes of each piece and the stamps everything just brilliant. XOXO Zoe

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Two super pieces Carol that go together perfectly!

Sue x