Tuesday, October 11, 2011

at long last!

some crafting............yeah!!

Its Tuesday so day for another posting on Kathy's Sketch file...

Here is my October entry:-

I'm a bit behind with everything at the moment so used the opportunity to make a friends birthday card using Kathy's great sketch.  The rosette is one of S!r T1m's die cuts and the image is Jasmin by Joanne Capper-Sandon for stampotique which was coloured in using water colour pencils and then masked for the script stamp.  Pattered paper with extra stamping and edged with inka gold, using cut and dry!!, and a few pins finished it off!

Do pop on over to Kathy's sketch file - each month there is a new sketch for you to try and all the old sketches are still accessible if you fancy having a go at those too.

I would just like to say a big "Thank You" to my dear friends who have been a rock to me over the last year plus! especially over the last few weeks...I really appreciate it all xx

TFL xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

oooo Carol this is just gorgeous my lovely, love the subtle colours and the flower looks like its made from wood! HUGS xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fab card Carol really love it!
Hope Josh is ok and life is starting to settle xxx