Friday, January 13, 2012

totally shameful

when you see this you're going to agree with me!



how on earth can anyone work under those conditions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (do you think I need to clear up my craft room!! roflxx)

By the way I have been creating....these

these are houses for a swap over on the Bubbly Funk forum.  Each house was cut from packaging board and then painted with various dylusions paints, they were then sprayed with dylusions inks and then various paint thrown at them...the butterflies were all stamped onto grungepaper and coloured with di's before a bling body was added - the saying, a hero arts stamp, was then stamped onto text paper and off set...all edges finished off with a doodle and some ink gold!!

See there was enough space to create!! rofl

Hope that Friday 13th has been much kinder to you all than it has been to me!!

TFL xx

5 comments:

cookcreateread said...

A messy desk is the norm round here Carol! LOVE those houses - wish I was in the swap now :D

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi hunni.. I for one LOVE your workspace ♥♥ keep it just that way too because you are producing some wonderful artwork.. don't move a thing! ;-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Di said...

LOL Carol, good to see I'm not the only one that works in a space that is 2" x 2"

Love your houses xx

Angelnorth said...

I'll join you in shameful corner then - mine looks very similar! Great houses!

Traceyr said...

haha Carol I feel relatively tidy compare to your room hahaha..

:)