Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9th

This month is just flying past isn't it?  we still have snow, in all honesty I don't think that the temperature has been above zero all week.  The roads seems ok, its the paths that are lethal - much easier, and safer, to take the car than attempt to walk anywhere!!

I've been busy making cards we seem to have so many occassions that need a card, I keep trying to get a supply together but it never seems to work that way...

This one was for an american friend - just hope she gets it in time for the big day....

The image is Jasmine by stampotique and coloured using water colour pencils, the papers are all by basic grey...as is the lace trim sticker... The Happy Birthday is a penny black rubber stamp.

and this one for a friend.....


Once again the backing papers are by basic grey and the same happy birthday stamp...the image is a photo stamp by stampsmith, a bit of a so and so to photograph but well worth the effort...

Hope you're all staying warm...

TFL xx

6 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

cor these are gorgeous Carol!

I hope the snow goes soon, really fed up with it as well.

have a good weekend.

Sue x

Kath said...

Lovely cards, Carol.
I agree about the paths. I went out in the car and driving was ok but when I got to the shops the pavements were treacherous.

Angelnorth said...

These are great and that photo stam is just lovely!

Anne said...

ugstisAbsolutely gorgeous Carol! These are sooo pretty and feminine. i love that Stampsmith image - I always struggle with photo stamps but you've got the technique off to a fine art!

You're going to think I'm mad, but I'm not yet fed up of the snow - I want more, a proper good snowfall like the one we had last year. We've had two coverings but not enough to get excited about! I don't know, some people are just never satisfied.....! LOL!! :o) xx

"MOI" Freubel said...

Congratulations Carol !!
I have a surprise for you !!!
Please read my blog because you've won my digital collage sheet with Victorian Roses.

Hearty greetings, Rian

Hazel said...

Love the soft colours - gorgeous x