Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day

Here in the UK its Father's Day....having been and seen my Dad this morning with his gift and these:-


 I thought I would now share.

The tag was coloured using distress inks and then a mask, stamps by Tim Holtz,,,then glossy accents added once dry doodles and inking around the edges to finish.
 


for the card I coloured some plain cardstock using distress inks, then stencilled with distress ink and then paint....then I overstamped using the same distress inks.  The paper is by Graphics 45 off matted onto glassine, the happy fathers day is a stamp I've had since forever! and the men a Tim Holtz stamp....

I'm also putting this forward to Sunday Stampers...

TFL xx

10 comments:

hotpotato said...

photos don't do them justice.

Hazel said...

Super crafting x

Redanne said...

Oooh I love your tag and the card, the tag especially because it has my favourite balloon stamp on it and love the card because of all the elements you have added - love Graphic 45!

Angelnorth said...

Great masculine projects, hope your dad liked them!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorjuss Carol, sure to be loved! You've done a great job xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hope your Dad was thrilled as they are fantastic!

Karen said...

These are just amazing Carol, your Dad is a lucky fellow xxx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Carol. I love the colours and the matching tag idea too. Hugs Rita xx

Lynn said...

Hey Carol, Great cards. You could enter these into Scrapology for the Vintage card challenge.
Great to see you on Saturday.
Lynn x

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab creations Carol, bet dad loved them :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x