Monday, August 6, 2012

Tando Creative - Arches...

This week over on the Tando Creative Blog the focus is on Arches, ATC's and Tags....I have chosen to create an arch and here it is:-





The base is a Flat Edged Arch, I adhered a length of edging and the larger of the mini butterflies and another piece of the lace borders to the top.  With it adhered to the base I gave the whole piece a layer of gesso.  Once dry I then sprayed it all with dylusion ink sprays...letting it run down the piece.  I then coloured the bird and another butterly with distress inks and added a layer of crackle glaze....prima bling was added along with doodling to finish off the piece.

TFL xx

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant piece. The colours are so vibrant, love all the little details ♥♥

Karen said...

This is so pretty Carol...love the colours :D xxx

Dawn said...

Ooh Carol this is absolutely gorgeous, I love it. Great techniques, fab composition and beautiful colours, what more can I say!!
Big hugs x x x x

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE this! Fabulous job with the colors. I must get a set of Dylusions mists. Thanks for the inspiration! =)