Sunday, October 14, 2012

cardfest...

I've been having a bit of a cardfest...whenever I start on something I seem to create several along the same lines.....




see what I mean???? All of them use backing papers that I didn't like, so placed a mask over and inked with distress inks, spritzed with perfect pearls and spray inks, then a selection of flowers, bling, Tando chipboard, pins, stamping and doodling finish them all off - one problem these flowers won't allow the card to go into regular envelopes!! good job none were posted hey!! lol

The last one is in black and white as the picture came out really yellow - that will teach me to take photos the night before handing over the card!!

TFL xx

6 comments:

hotpotato said...

wow love-em.

Janet said...

Fabulous cards Carol
Janet x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Carol, I love that you've recycled papers too, brilliant my lovely. I particularly love your Alice one, lol ref the colour thingy, bless you but believe me its still a much better photo than any I ever come up with!!!!!!!!
Huge hugs x x x x

Traceyr said...

You have been busy Carol. And I never thought to paint over unloved or unliked papers thanks for the tip.

:)

Angelnorth said...

Lots of lovely texture going on with these, fab job!

Kaz said...

These are gorgeous Carol, I really must do the same thing with old papers in the drawer.
Really love all the flowers xx