Monday, November 19, 2012

Tando Product focus - blog hop

Today sees another Product Focus Blog Hop from Tando Creative and hopefully you've arrived at my blog from the main Tando Blog.

Tando do a lovely music mask, pieces of music in two sizes and a collection of musical instruments to add to your projects...click here...

Today I've made an ATC:-


The base is texture paste thro' the music mask and then various paints and sprays added...the music was painted black and then scrapings of gold paint added....the stickers are from a bo bunny pack...(my craft room is currently is a MESS! and I seriously can't find my stamps!! hence the stickers!)....

A while ago I also did this:-

rofl my very basic attempt at scrapping! the guitars (coloured with distress inks the rock candy added, jewellery wire was added for cords and the little metals pieces were from OH's new sweater)....the music, notes and word musc are all Tando pieces are were painted with black glaze...

The next stop on this months blog hop is Caro...don't forget to leave a comment at each hop and you'll be entered into the draw for some very special candy...

TFL xx

6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous work! I love all the texture on the ATC. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Katherine said...

It's beautiful Carol I love all the colour on the 1st and it's a great guitar page :)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Brilliant ATC Carol, I remember that layout and it was bloomin gorgeous!

Sue x

ionabunny said...

Love how you have used the texture paste and the colours are fabulous

Craftychris said...

ooh the colours and texture on the ATC is fabulous and your page is brilliant! xx

MiniOwner said...

Ooh that's a fab ATC and a gorgoeus LO, too.
Sue x