Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year with Tando Creative

Over on the Tando Blog this week the theme is "Happy New Year" - so, here is my piece:-


the base is a canvas board.  Using the Tando distorted harlequin mask I used texture paste straight onto the board along one side and then added a couple of pieces in the far corner.  I then added some Tim Holtz tape and a border strip from a die cut.  Once the texture paste had tried I then painted over the base with a variety of acrylic paints.  I then added hi-lights to the raised parts with various colouring mediums.  Taking a section of Tando banner, two ribbons from the mini parcel set, a star, set of bells, and a couple of wonky trees all from the Tando Mini Section and the "Happy New Year" text - these were all painted and some stamped then painted with Rangers crackle rock candy paint.  To finish it all off bling was added....

TFL xx


2 comments:

Tracey-B said...

I love the look of this piece, lots to see and plenty of texture etc. very nice! x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Another stunning piece Carol

Sue x