Thursday, February 28, 2013

Paste

is this weeks theme over on the Tando Creative Blog...today its my turn to show you what I've created:-


The base is from the oval basket kit - you get two oval blanks one of which is the base for the basket the other is spare! so using that as my base I took some texture paste and the harlequin mask and created a texture base.  I then added a selection of paint and some more stencilling and doodling to create the base....the centre piece is a small journalling block which I added Galeria glass beads texture gel too - I have never used this before and it feels really strange - great, but, strange!! lol I then painted over the shape and added treasure gold to hi-light - the text is a stamp - the make I'm not sure....mini arrows and butterflies were painted with acryllics and doodled on before adding to the base....

Do take a look over on the Tando creative blog the dt create some gorgeous pieces - might be worth taking a cuppa with you.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is very pretty Carol!!!! I still have to make my bowl up haha xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful Carol, hope you had fun Saturday.

Sue x