Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ribbons and Lace

Over on the Tando Creative blog this week the theme has been Ribbons and Lace.

I've created this ATC:-


Tando's whiteboard ATC's are a great base, lovely and heavy and the whiteboard takes all sort of products, from distress inks, stains and paints to inks....for the base of this atc I've used distress inks and then stamped with various background stamps in sepia ink.  The flower is one of the new Jo Firth-young stamps by Paperartsy, I've stamped this onto tissue paper and then adhered it to the base.  I added colour with my neocolour II crayons once it was dry on the base.  The bottom "lace" is part of a border which was painted, stamped and then doodling added.  The ribbon has been coloured with distress stains and then crinkled, fed thro' a flower ribbon holder and then adhered down the sides.

TFL xx

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Very beautiful with a delicate feel to it Carol

Love the way you used the crumpled ribbon

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Words and Pictures said...

It's just lovely.... I'm definitely tempted into some whiteboard ATCs, they sound great, thanks for the tip. Will have to wait until I'm back in the UK though...
Alison x

Gio said...

This is very nice and delicate, Carol!