Monday, August 26, 2013

buttons away

is the theme over on the Tando creative blog for this week and I've created these:-






I have used two large buttons from the grab bag and painted them with distress paint, using the same colour ways I coloured a small butterfly and three flower heads all from the mini range.

I then ran a black pen around the edges and added definition before adding a piece of bling - a brooch pin has been added to the back to make them suitable for jewellery or bag clips.

There are some lovely posts scheduled over on Tando this week so don't forget to pop on over....

TFL xx

4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful idea Carol, I love how you have transformed these buttons anf chippies into two gorgeous brooches !! :) Coco xx

Karen said...

These are so so pretty Carol, love the colours! HUGS xxx

Janet said...

Fab buttons Carol
Janet x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

they are so pretty! how you draw such neat straight black line I don't know LOL.

sue x