Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday.........

another week over and we're closer to Christmas!!! lol

Yesterday Janet and I headed off down the A12 to Birds in the Barn for a day's class with Jo Firth-Young - I haven't finished my project but will blog it when I have...we were also joined by Jacqui, so us Suffolk girls made up 1/2 the class!! lol

Today its my turn to close the Tag week over on the Tando blog, so here is my tag...


I started off cutting cream cardstock with the alterations tag die...then the base was painted with paperartsy Fresco paint...when dry and using the Tando sequin waste stencil, I stencilled white fresco paint onto the tag....when dry, using the Andy Skinner vogue mask I used grunge paste for the image and then rubbed the left overs over the edges - the lady form was painted using squid ink mixed with snowflake (fresco paint again!! lol) using less snowflake for the edges..... the minis (buttons and arrow) were also painted and then stamped using my fav crackle stamp by Cherry Pie stamp..... this stamp was also used to add texture to the back of my tag.... I added a few pieces of washi tape and left over trim to the edges and then edged my tag using neocolour 2 waxs and then dragged the colour in using a paint brush - you will note that the colour is paler in some places this is due to the grungepaste that was spread onto the edges....a white posca pen was used to scribble on the dress form....a couple of pieces of bling finished it all off...

There  have been some fab tags this week over on the Tando blog pop on over and take a look...

TFL xx

5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

I will run out of time till Christmas now to leave a comment on each lovely make I can see, but your tag is so lovely Carol that I couldn't omit to tell it you !! I really LOVE it !!! Hugs, have a good week in your job. Coco xx

Kaz said...

Love this Carol, that crackle stamp is so fine it looks like proper cracks IYSWIM?!! xxx

Janet said...

love the tag
x

Traceyr said...

Loving that background Carol. Happy Sunday. x

:)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

love the tag carol, sounds like you had a great day out look forward to seeing the project x