Sunday, January 5, 2014

Paperartsy Christmas Cracker part 3

I've really enjoyed the videos Leandra has done over the Christmas period and the techniques she has shared with the fresco paints….anyone who reads my blog will know that I use these paints a lot anyway, but, its great to have new techniques from the maker to try..

So, this time it was Leandras take on the Finibar style using the paints instead of sprays and luminarte paints…

This is my take -



I had just taken possession of a paper maiche heart which was in an online sale so I used that as my base….. I didn't have all the colours that were used and so I made it up as I went along….not bad for a first attempt am going to try the same technique on a box next… watch this space.


2 comments:

chrissie said...

Just love this heart with wonderful additions and textures

Chrissie x

Cocofolies said...

A fabulous take, Wow, absolutely perfect Carol... I also love watching Leandra's videos and reading some Guest DT's tutorials, I'd love having a try also but I really missed time! You were absolutely right to try yourself this technique, the result is awesome! Hugs, Coco xx