Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tando creative - "same but different" week

This week over on the Tando creative blog we have all been working with the same product - the newly released "flexistrips" we were sent the "grass" version - there have been some great takes on the product, and all of us creating something different….today its my turn, and also the last post of the week….to me if a product goes around a circle then its truly flexible and with this in mind I created this:-


the base is a new and unused cheese box - this was painted with acrylic paints in two tones, a small tando butterfly was also painted in the same way…..sparkle and doodling added…… I also painted the flexi-strips the same way and then spritzed these with perfect pearls….even with all that product on it it still wrapped around the lid with no cracking…..I then decorated the top with stamped images, flowers, pins, and tando leaves painted with Paperartsy paints…..


I stamped the sides with one of my lovely new stamps and painted using Paperartsy paints and then added some bling….. the strips were shaped so that the lid would close easily.


see how easily it goes around the edge?

Pop on over to the Tando blog and see how the other members of the DT have used their strips.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

This box is very gorgeous Carol, love the colors and your flourish stamp too, you made a great work with the grass! Have a lovely Sunday, Hugs Coco xx

Karen said...

This is really pretty Carol and I love it!!!!! Your attention to detail is wonderful my lovely xxx