Friday, April 25, 2014

Darcy's Journalling month 3

…and scraping in by the skin of my teeth, and I'm literally typing this in my dinner break!!! lol

My entry for Darcy's journalling month 3 over on the Paperartsy blog…


Loads of different techniques as detailed in Darcy's post….had loads of fun trying different colours together that I wouldn't normally use….really loving that striking blue.  Now getting more confident mixing all my colours to change tones etc….

Thank You Darcy - looking forward to pages 7 & 8.

Lunch over better get back to it!! lol

TFL xx

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific pages with great colours Carol

Love Chrissie x

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Off to have a look at the instructions now haha xxx

Janet said...

Stunning pages Carol

Darcy Marshall said...

wow another great set of pages, and OMG such dedication to do this in your lunch break..Promise I won't tell your boss lol

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

super pages Carol x