Wednesday, May 7, 2014

journal page

I don't usually post on here when a post goes live over on Papermaze, but, I'm so pleased with this journal page I just had to share…

I use a lot of paint in my projects and hate to waste any, so my journals are always on hand to get the left overs….with this page ready to go...



I created this:-


I've added portfolio crayons, caran d'ache neocolor 2 crayons, dylusion sprays, paperartsy paint to stencil with and stamp with and various pencils to add shade and doodling to the fab Darcy's eclectic stamps….. all (apart from my crayons)  available at Papermaze.

TFL xx

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Such a wonderful page Carol and a great idea to have pages ready to use when you feel the urge.

Love Chrissie x

Karen said...

and so you should be pleased Carol! Its a wonderful page!!!! I have that stamp too :-D xxx

Gio said...

It's so lovely and whimsical, Carol!