Monday, May 12, 2014

SWIRLS

…is this weeks theme over on the Tando Creative blog - and today its my turn to share my piece…

Using:-
Large mixed media board
long flourish stencil

I created:-


Using Paperartsy's grunge paste I stenciled, using the long flourish, directly onto the mixed media board - I then added all of the new Lin Brown paint colours and blended using a baby wipe.  Once dry, I replaced my stencil and added olive bronze treasure gold using a dry brush - once dry buffing it up to get a shine. I added a metal flower and a resin centre (made with some scraps of paper), the stickers were added to black card stock and then cut out…. 

We have a full week this week over on the Tando Creative blog so drop in and have a look.

TFL xx

2 comments:

chrissie said...

This is very beautiful--I love the gold swirl.

Chrissie x

Karen said...

oooo this is really beautiful Carol...so elegant my lovely xxx