Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life is…..

too short to be anything but Happy" is the quote (theme) this month over on the Tando creative Challenge blog and today is my turn to share my piece:-


the base is an ATC sized canvas - when I sorted out my craft room the other month I found loads (and I mean loads) of canvas' which accounts for the sudden usage.  I started off by adding orange and yellow paints to the canvas - I then dripped some ink from the top letting the ink runs nearly reach the bottom.  I then added two section of crackle glaze painting a lighter paint over the top - background stamps were then added before adding a edge to the outer sides.  Taking a small butterfly from the grab bag and three small flowers I painted using fresco paints, adding shading with other shades of paint - I created the phrase on the pc and then inked using distress ink…rolling the edges. Bling to the body of the butterfly and to the centres of the flowers finish off the piece/

Pop on over to the challenge blog and see the other pieces, also, if you take part you might be this months lucky winner…

TFL xx

No comments: