Monday, July 7, 2014

Brown and Black

…is the theme over on the Tando Creative Blog this week and its my turn to kick off the week with:-



The base is a large media board which I have painted with irish cream fresco paint, I then stamped with an Ellen Vargo stamp and potting soil archival ink, filling in the circles with mud splat fresco paint.  I then added various pencils/oil pastels to the background blending all together, added some washi tape and then crayons over the top.  I painted three tando mini flowers with mudsplat and irish cream adding a black line into each petal before adding crackle glaze and then a brown piece of bling.

The tando mini leaves were also given the same paint treatment and crackle glaze.

The urn was made out of clay using one of my new molds - painted with little black dress fresco paint…

TFL today

No comments: