Saturday, November 1, 2014

wedding card

Wednesday saw the first wedding of one of my nieces - and a lovely day we had too….here is the card that I made for the lovely couple:-



This card looks so simple, but, it took me all day to make! I started off by cutting out :- 2 sets of hearts from an old sizzix die, primitive hearts (I think), a Tim Holtz tattered bow, a Tim Holtz picture wheel and a tonic swirl die…all of these were cut out of smoothy cardstock by Paperartsy - these were then all edged with walnut stain distress ink -  I then chose a selection of white and cream flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and spritzed them with perfect pearls….I then adhered to the card base….adding pins and bling….I made up the bow and added to the bottom…the congratulations banner was hand cut.  The other two hearts were added to a little envelope which was adhered inside the card.

TFL

1 comment: