Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's Stencil week

over on the Tando Creative blog this week and today its my turn to share with you my Tando stencil pieces…

I made this piece first….



the base is a mixed media board which I covered with heavy acrylic paint….  I then stencilled, with paint, thro' the following Tando stencils…sequin waste maskmini distress sequins, mini distress harlequins…mixing the remainding paint together I then stencilled thro' an Andy Skinner Have your say mask…I then stencilled again with a black pen to make the piece pop…I added some white doodles and added black paint to the outside….I had every intention of adding the lady image from Andy Skinners vogue mask over the top, but, really liked the base so couldn't cover it over… I will do something with it tho'…

I still had the image of a black silhouette in my head tho' so created this:-


this time my base was a large straight edged arch….I added paint and then stamped in paint before adding paint thro' the same stencils as above…this time I added the small image and small balloons in black paint, using the Andy Skinner children mask….some black paint around the edges and some washi tape finished it all off…..

Pop on over to the Tando blog there are posts most days… and a great draw to enter too…

TFL xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful work! Love the colours xxx