Monday, March 2, 2015

March

March is here already, before we know it the clocks will be going forward, I've noticed its much lighter when I finish work which is always a good sign that warmer days "should" soon be with us - notice I did say Should!

As its the first week of the month the theme over on the Tando Creative blog is a colour swatch… and here is March's colours



here is my piece:-


I started off by using a large straight edged arch and added paint from the Paperartsy fresco range.. I then doodled in paint and added a black swirl from the long flourish mask to create this to end up this as my background….


I then painted a small bookplate with the same paint and added some treasure gold, the flowers, stars and leaves were painted and doodled before clear rock candy distress stickles were added….

Pop on over to the Tando Creative blog to see if you are February's winner and to join in with this months challenges.

TFL xx

No comments: