Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tando Arches week…..

Today is the last day of the arches week over on the Tando Creative Blog and I'm closing the week with:-




so my base is a back plate from a gothic arch layered frame - I added some texture paste thro' the small harlequin mask…. once dry I then painted the arch using Paperartsy fresco paints…. I then sanded back the harlequin areas before adding doodles and stamping with paint.  I painted one of the new mini owls, a mini butterfly , a mini key and an arrow with matching paint…  I then added the key to the body of my butterfly and added hi-lights using white and black pens…. my main image is a banksy stamp which I stamped directly onto the arch with versafine black ink - I then added grey pen to the edges…. some washi tape was then added to the base….  all items are available from the retail shop - keep an eye out for the new mini owls and the larger versions appearing soon...

TFL

No comments: