Saturday, July 25, 2015

Paperartsy - time

Time has been the theme these last two weeks over on the Paperartsy blog… loads of things have been happening this fortnight and I've only just finished this piece.

I took a photo of it earlier but couldn't get it straight, so the memory card went back into the camera, but, it looks like the locking bar on the side has broken off and the card is locked!! fingers crossed the other half can:- 1) unlock it or 2) has a spare!! lol

Anyway, here is my wonky project…


I used paperartsy fresco paints on my canvas, along with various stencils and a text stamp…. the central clock is by Tando and was painted, stamped and then a covering of crackle glaze..the clock arms were given a covering of frantage embossing powder… the stamped birds, clocks and the measuring tape are all stamps from the hot picks set 1107 - all have been stamped onto smoothy cardstock and then coloured in using distress inks… before being cut out and given an layer of glossy accents…all edges had some treasure gold added.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Carol!!!! I hope you have it up somewhere my lovely xxx