Friday, August 14, 2015

DCM - TOUCHY FEELY

Hi, I'm a bit late posting today, again!

Somehow I've managed to bang my elbow and boy is it painful - the bruising has now come out so it is now feeling much better  and I'm able to move it!

This week the DCM team's theme is:-

TOUCHY FEELY

Here is my card:-


So, onto a white card base I added grunge paste thro' a Tando Creative long flourish stencil - once dry I added a piece of ribbon and added a piece of chiffon ribbon (another couple of feely pieces)…along the side I added flowers made from paper and felt, the stamens in the middle of those flowers are quite sharp - so another element - the wire and pearl embellishment added another feely…as did the wire twisted from my flower head…a hand cut banner and paper bow finished off the piece….

Do pop on over to the DCM blog for some more touchy feely pieces…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Carol. Absolutely love the stenciling ♥