Monday, November 23, 2015

Trees….

Oh dear, how long has it been since I last blogged? is anyone still out there?? lol

Today sees the start of a new theme over on the Tando Creative blog…and this week we are all concentrating on TREES… I wonder if any of my DT buddies will do Christmas Trees??  My offering is:-

 My base is the larger mixed media board which was painted using the decArt mixed media fluid acrylics and the tinting base… I then used Kaz's tree stencil - this is a fab stencil, you also get the tree mask and two overlays for the leaves… I then painted a mini owl and stamped a very old stamp - the sentiment of which is very apt.

Do pop on over to the Tando blog this week to see what my DT buddies have come up with and also don't forget that the challenge is open to everyone - have a go and you might win an early Christmas present!!

TFL xx

No comments: