Monday, December 7, 2015

Bling!

Hi, its my turn to start off the new weekly theme over on the Tando Creative Blog…and this week our theme is:-  BLING - well, with Christmas approaching very fast its a great theme to kick start all those projects and cards we have, well I have at least, still to make…

So, here is my BLING project:-


I choose two circles from the circle grab bag and painted with white paint, I then painted mini flowers and mini leaves 2 - once dry all elements were given a covering of rock candy distress stickles…bling was added to the middles of the flowers...

Using another couple of circles I made these:-



This time I adhered christmas paper to the base and then sanded back, the trees are from the grab bag of wonky trees and were painted with green acrylic paint, a die cut, bling and ribbon was added to complete the pieces.

Here they are together:-


Pop on over to the Tando blog and see what other bling projects have been created this week.

TFL xx

No comments: