Sunday, February 21, 2016

ATC...

Hi, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.  Today is my last day off, its back to work tomorrow after a lovely, although, sicky, week off!

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to post my colour ATC for February over on the Tando Creative blog…so, using the Free for All week, it gives me another change to post…

So, the colours were:-


and this months ATC looks like this:-


the base is a Tando ATC and I've added paperartsy fresco paints, blending as I went…once dry I added blue over the top using the sequin waste stencil and added circles and lines using a polish lid and an old store card.  The same colours were using to paint the mini arrows and mini butterflies… the saying is from the wanderlust set of stamps by paperartsy.

If you get a chance pop on over to the Tando Creative blog there are new projects posted most days and a monthly running competition with prizes up for grabs… see you there!

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY! you got the Wanderlust stamp set ;D Fabulous ATC my lovely x