Monday, March 7, 2016

Texture paste week...

Hi, can you believe that its the 7th March already? it has got so cold the last couple of days and so it was lovely to get lost in my journal using all my lovely Tando products and paint and stay in doors in the warm..

I must admit that I did make a mistake, I thought the theme this week was texture…umm forgot the paste bit, but, I did use texture paste and loads of texture in this page…




It was so hard to photograph my large dylusions journal and show all the texture and colour… I started off by adding my paint…I then added a clear gesso thro' the distressed diamond mask…I also added some torn script paper…I then stencilled paint thro' the sequin waste mask…I used the same paint colours to paint the chipboard elements..I added some washi tape to the sides and some doodling… the gold was texture paste…. for the first time, I'm really happy with my handwriting on this page, I didn't think about it and just went for it…

Tando products used:-

DecoArt products:-



Don't forget to pop on over to the Tando Creative blog during the week for some more texture paste pieces…and also, don't forget the challenge, there are prizes up for grabs too… see you there!

TFL xx

No comments: