Monday, May 23, 2016

Things with wings

Hi, its my turn to post over on the Tando Creative blog today, and this weeks theme is:-

Things with wings

here is my piece:-


The base is one of the long tags which had texture paste added thro' the letters mask.  Once dry the tag was given a coating of black carbon paint.  I then sanded this back before adding sprays, treasure gold…I then added some aged copper embossing enamels - this is one from my stash that I'd had for some time, but, you can now purchase these products from the tando website.  The butterflies, from the mini range, were painted and then some texture paste added, this was then heated and then sprayed… an embossed stamped saying finished it off.

Don't forget that you can join in with the themes over on the Tando creative blog and for one lucky person there is a great prize up for grabs - pop on over to the blog and check it out…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great mix of colourss, what a fabulous background ♥ I think we've used the same stencil this week!!

Hugs, Gez