Monday, December 5, 2016

December 2016

Hi, can you believe that its December already? only a couple of weeks to go until the big day and a reflection on 2016… I can't believe thats its been nearly 12 months since I decided that each month I would make an ATC based on the Tando Creative monthly colour palettes and now I have 12, different, but, similar ATC's… I always thought I didn't have my own style, but, its become apparent that I do…

So, Tando's December colours are:-



and here is my last ATC for 2016:-



The base had DecoArt fluid acrylics added and once dry was over stamped using a grey ink and a Merry Christmas text stamp.  Three christmas ornaments were painted and some glitter glue added along with some bling…some text finished off the piece.

…..and here are my 12 ATC's of 2016:-



So, there they are my 12 ATC's of 2016…. check out the Tando Creative blog this week for some more colour based projects.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awe, the Christmas ATC is great! ...and they all look lovely together Carol! I do hope that you are going to frame them xxx