Monday, July 10, 2017

Media boards

Hello, today its my turn over on the Tando Creative blog and this week the theme is Media Boards.

I really enjoy working on this media and most of my Tando DT work will use one of the chipboard bases, in either size.

I made two boards for this week's post, both different in style….

Number 1


Onto the bare board I applied grungepaste using the long flourish stencil.  Red, orange and yellow acrylics were then added, a versa mark ink pad was rubbed along the raised areas and pushed down in some places before adding some embossing enamels.  A whimsical bird was painted and doodled and added to the board.

Number 2


This time the mini criss cross stencil was used with the grunge paste and acrylic paints added.  A whimsical house was painted in the same colours and adhered to the board upon a bed of washi tape!!

Do pop on over to the Tando Creative blog this week to see what the other dt members have done with their boards.

TFL xx

No comments: