Sunday, January 7, 2018

Tando Creative Colour Theme - January 2018

Hello, and Happy New Year to you all… I hope that you had a great Christmas.  Unfortunately, both myself and my OH were poorly all over Christmas and New Year!!

Today its my turn to close the weekly theme over on the Tando Creative Blog.  This week, being the first week of the new month, and year! we have our colour theme…

This is January's colour palette:-


this year I'm going to do mixed media boards for my colour themes; this is mixed media board number 1/18


Mixed media board size 80 x 116mm in mdf.  A butterfly from the new packs and "pushed out bits from cogs" were then adhered to the board, I then added some dictionary paper.  The blue toned paints were then added along with a crackle glaze before more paint was added over the top… sticker sentiments finished it off.

Do visit the Tando blog and see what other DT members made this week, also, don't forget that a new theme starts tomorrow.
TFL xx

No comments: