Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tando Stencils

Hello and welcome to my little ol' blog.

Today it's my turn over on the Tando creative blog and this week we are concentrating on stencils/masks.

Here is my piece:-



The base is a long tag which had some texture paste (once I found a tub that hadn't dried out!) added using the Andy Skinner "have your say" stencil.  Once dry, some torn book paper was added before adding acrylic paint.  I replaced the stencil and using white paint hi-lighted the letters and added some sequin waste stencilling (think I use this on everything!).  Some elements from the Whimsical birds 2 pack were painted and stencilled and then adhered to my tag along with a Tim Holtz sentiment which was coloured using distress ink.

Do pop on over to the Tando blog and see what the other DT members have stencilled.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awe this did make me smile Carol! I love it!!!! Loving your ATC's too xxx