Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Papered it...

Hello, today its my turn over on the Tando Creative blog.  The theme this week is to use paper…

Here is my papered large tag, from the mega tag pack:-


the base had text scrapbook paper adhered and then the edges sanded before having distress ink added.  I then took the dot stream stencil and added further ink to the base, further pieces cut from scrapbook paper are added along with a couple of hot air balloons from a Graphics 45 pad.

I love making master boards and have lots of cut offs sitting in the little basket on my desk, i dug out a piece and adhered this to a large butterfly from the butterfly mega pack… a key embellishment was added for its body.

A heart and some flowers from the mini packs are then covered in book paper and then inked around the edges.

There are lots of projects over on the Tando creative blog this week, pop on over and take a look.

TFL xx

No comments: